Discover UChicago's World-Class Innovation Ecosystem
I-Corps is extra-curricular and participants do not receive course credit for participating in the program. However, all participants will receive the following special benefits:
- $2,500 (per team) grant from the National Science Foundation
- Designation as an NSF-funded project, leading to further opportunities for training and funding through the NSF’s national I-Corps program, Small Business Innovation Research program (SBIR), and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) program
- Instruction and entrepreneurial education delivered by world-class faculty and staff from the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business
- Individualized mentorship and coaching, access to resources, and training from the Polsky Center
- Free membership and access to the co-working space, Fab Lab, events, and additional resources at the Polsky Exchange.